Funding Opportunities for August 2019
16 September 2019
Andy Bleaden, Director Ecosystem Development for ECHAlliance, comments:
We publish these here in our newsletter and online a month after we send them directly to our members, in our monthly MEMBERS ONLY Funding Opportunities Newsletter.
If you want to receive these in advance like our members then please become an ECHAlliance member! Becoming a member is really easy – simply visit our membership page.
If you are interested in any of these or indeed have applied for them and been successful let us know by contacting Andy Bleaden [email protected]
- Strategic actions on product-related implementation research 2019
- Paediatric drug formulations for poverty-related diseases 2019
- NHS Community Grants 2019 – Closing Soon!
- ANTISUPERBUGS: Pre-commercial procurement to buy R&D services for the development of early -and continuous- detection systems of microorganisms that may lead to hospital-acquired infections
- Innovate UK: Enabling integrated diagnostics for early detection
- Funding programme to inspire next generation of age-friendly products launched
- Tecniospring INDUSTRY Programme: 1st call for proposals
- CDTI Loan program (Spanish national program) – Closing Soon!