CDTI Loan program (Spanish national program)
A new Call for Bilateral Cooperation Program with Unilateral Follow-up, aimed at transnational R + D + i projects market oriented among Spanish companies and entities (companies, research centers, universities or organizations active in R & D) of the following countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Pakistan, Peru, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, Tunisia, USA and Vietnam.
Characteristics of the projects:
• Minimum eligibility criteria: a qualified partner from each of the countries (1 Spanish company + 1 foreign entity – company, research center, university or active R & D organization).
• Innovative nature of the project; that supposes the creation or significant improvement of a product, process or service oriented to market.
• The duration of the project may be from 1 to 3 years.
• Technological cooperation must be effective between both countries (all partners in a balanced way add value within the project).
Cutting dates for evaluation of proposals:
• First cut-off date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019, at 12:00 p.m. Peninsular time
• Second cut-off date: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, at 12:00 p.m. Peninsular
Modality and amount of financing:
• The R & D projects presented may be financed as CDTI International Cooperation R & D projects with a financial coverage of up to 75% of the total approved budget, and may exceptionally reach 85%, with a reimbursable tranche and a tranche non-refundable 33%.