The 4th Greek Health IT Conference “Digital Health in the era of COVID-19 pandemic”
took place on 15-16 June 2021
The 4th Greek Health IT Conference took place online 15-16 June 2021, hosted by Netweek and Health Daily of BOUSSIAS Conferences Agency, with the support of the Ministry of Health of Greece.
The conference focused on the Digital Health Services in the era of COVID-19, especially with the digital transformation of the Greek NHS, which was accelerated given the need to respond to the needs of the pandemic. In addition, participation of Greek entities in international and EU projects and initiatives related to the 4th Industrial Revolution of the Health Sector were presented, together with new opportunities for investments and opportunities for companies and start-ups in the Greek NHS, given the Greek Recovery and Resilience Plan (RRP), Greece 2.0 of the EU.
The 4th Greek Health IT Conference took place online 15-16 June 2021, hosted by Netweek and Health Daily of BOUSSIAS Conferences agency, with the support of the Ministry of Health of Greece.
The main sections of the conference focused on the following topics:
- The Digital Transformation of the Health System
- National Interoperability Framework
- The Pandemic as a Catalyst for the Development of Digital Health Services
- Innovative Solutions in Health Units
- Investments and New Financing Tools in the Digital Health Sector: Methods for Utilizing Them
- The Presence of Greece in Flagship European Policy Actions and Digital Innovation Projects
- New Challenges in Telemedicine
- Round Table with the Executives of Health Units on the topic: The Role of Health Professionals in the Design of Digital Solutions
Discover More about the GREECE – GREEK EHEALTH ECOSYSTEM here