JOB OPPORTUNITY! ECHAlliance is looking for a Communication Officer (EU Projects experience required)
ECHAlliance is looking for a Junior Communication Officer to join its international team. The key objective of the Communication Officer is to foster dissemination and uptake of projects’ outcomes across our members and ecosystems communities. We are looking for a professional with experience in communication and EU-funded projects.
- Design, develop and implement the communication and dissemination activities for the international projects from our portfolio
- Coordinate the communication work of the project partners
- Coordinate social media activities and updates of the project websites
- Support the Project Managers in developing the project dissemination and communication plans for the approved projects as well as bids and applications
- Coordinate projects and/or work packages ensuring all tasks, deliverables and milestones are completed on time and in line with quality requirements and budget constraints
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns
- Work with communications team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns
- Create e-newsletters for the organization and EU projects
- Upload content on websites
- Lead the organisation and delivery of major communication and dissemination events
- Execute tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Participate in regular team calls meetings
- Participate proactively in project consortium meetings
- Support the organizations of meetings and events
- Present information on project progress and outcomes
- Closely collaborate with the ECHAlliance Communication Team to secure all communication and dissemination tasks of projects are timely and properly delivered
- Participate in regular Projects Unit meetings reporting to the International Projects Director about the activities carried out as well as ECHAlliance Team meetings.
Skills and competencies
- Communication, marketing, social sciences, life sciences or ICT university degree (post-graduate preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of European research funding programmes and European R&I, ICT and health and care policies and initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design, planning and implementation of communication and dissemination activities with a specific focus on innovative health and eHealth products and services
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of communication in the context of collaborative and multidisciplinary projects and initiatives related to health and social policies, digital health and social innovation or digital transformation of public services
- Excellent writing skills and capacity to work with the high level of autonomy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the communication and design applications (eg. Canva), website management (eg. WordPress), marketing automation platform and email marketing service (eg. Mailchimp ad Stripo) and the co-working tools (eg. GSuite, Slack)
- Experience in organising events (physical and online)
- Excellent organisation, precision and time management
- Negotiation, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility, proactivity and curiosity in undertaking new tasks
- Fluent English is mandatory + at least 1 other EU language
- Independent consultant, 4 days a week
- Working mainly from home (EU based) with own material
This position involves traveling nationally and internationally throughout Europe to networking events and consortium meetings as well as periodic team meetings.
Depending on profile and experience.
The applications will be reviewed continuously until the suitable candidate is being found. The interviews will be carried out online.
Please send your application only if your experience meets the requirements listed above.
The contract is expected to start on 1 September 2021 with onboarding at the end of August 2021.The onboarding will take place online.