Innovation Scholars secondments: biomedical sciences
21 January 2021
- Funding type: Grant
- Maximum award: £300,000
- Publication date: 15 October 2020
- Opening date: 15 October 2020
- Closing date: 21 January 2021 16:00 UK time
UKRI invites applications for individuals wishing to spend up to 36 months (full or part-time) on secondment.
Both the individuals and the proposals can come from any discipline. But either the seconding or receiving organisation must be a business within the biomedical sciences sector.
We aim to:
- create porosity between sectors by enabling career mobility
- boost the skills, knowledge and career development of people
- intensify knowledge exchange between the biomedical industry and academia
- add value to the biomedical sciences sector and the UK economy by increasing productivity.