POSTPONED - Northern Ireland Connected Health Ecosystem Gathering
As you will have heard over recent weeks there are potential risks associated with large scale events given the growing numbers affected by both strains of the coronavirus. Added to this, following the collapse of Flybe airlines, flight connections to and from Belfast have become significantly affected.
As a result, and with much regret, we have decided to postpone this Ecosystem Gathering.
We will, however, be looking to host this event in the near future as soon as there is more certainty with both issues. We will contact everyone that has registered when we can confirm a new date for the gathering.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope you understand the reasons behind the decision.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________As we move closer to the Northern Ireland Connected Health Ecosystem Gathering, we are delighted to share details of the latest confirmed speakers and how to register for free!
Latest Speakers confirmed:
Professor George Crooks, Chief Executive, Digital Health and Care Institute, Scotland
Sean Holland, Chief Social Worker, Department of Health, Northern Ireland
John Kennedy, Co-Chair Power to People Report Panel and Social Care Consultant
Dr Paschal McKeown, Charity Director, Age NI
Dr Margaret Whoriskey, Head of Technology, Enabled Care & Digital Healthcare Innovation, Scottish Government
Brian O’Connor, Chair, ECHAlliance
Andy Bleaden, Director of Ecosystems & Membership, ECHAlliance
The meeting will outline progress towards Health and Social Care Transformation in Northern Ireland with a particular focus on: ‘Reform of Adult Social Care’With guest speaker Professor Rafael Bengoa, Chair, Expert Panel, Bengoa ReportBackground Reports include:• Power to People
• Delivering Together Progress Report
• Executive Summary, Bengoa ReportThere will be networking opportunities, short facilitated workshops, relevant examples of good practice and pop-up exhibition space (no fee).We hope you can join us and we ask you to share this invitation with your networks and colleagues.Further details:
• Location: Banqueting Hall, City Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland
• Time: Registration, including refreshments: 8.30 am to 9.00 am
• Programme: 9.00 am to 3.00 pm If you have questions, please contact email@example.comWe thank Belfast City Council for their kind generosity for the use of City Hall.
Previous Related Events
No data was found
Become a member
Join ECHAlliance to amplify your organisation’s message, grow your networks, connect with innovators and collaborate globally.