The aim of this roundtable is to bring together the most important stakeholders of the healthcare system in Romanian in order to:
The specific goals of this event are focused on:
- Create a space for continuous dialogue regarding the establishment and implementation of the National Strategy on eHealth
- Binging together key officials and decision-makers, healthcare sector specialists, national and European experts in digitalization, medical technology and pharmaceutical sector researchers and decision makers, as well as healthcare sector business leaders to discuss the opportunities and challenges of the digital innovation in healthcare.
The core themes of the event are:
- Developing and implementing with priority the National Strategy for eHealth
- Next steps regarding establishing National Agency for Health Informatization;
- Next steps and best practices in eHealth tools: electronic registries;
- How can Romania build a solid digital ecosystem;
- Next steps, best practices and legislative framework for developing tele-medicine/tele-radiology;
- Digital communication, legislative challenges and next steps.
- National Agency for Health Informatization implemention;
- Informatics and digital tools to support value-based healthcare and collecting data for clinical practice (RWE): electronic registries;
- Better use of health data, in particular for research and innovation purpose;
- Digital transformation and change management in health and social care organizations;
- Policies needed to address key barriers in terms of patients’ access to therapies and development of a roadmaps.
Learn more about the event by accesing the Event Concept paper attached and event agenda.
Participation is open to AmCham Romania members, free of charge, based on prior confirmation online – please select the Register Now action in the event details section.
When & Where
Monday, September 23, 2019
09:00 am – 13:30 pm
ARCUB – Centrul Cultural al Municipiului Bucureşti 84-90, Lipscani Street, Bucharest