Regmed Europe– The European Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine Matchmaking Event
June 3 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Regmed Europe– The European Biomaterials And Regenerative Medicine Matchmaking Event is dedicated to companies, universities, and clinicians and will be organised in the framework of the Interreg NWE project BONE, by the Medicen Paris Region together with the Enterprise Europe Network, on-site in Paris, France, on 3rd of June 2022. The registration can be made using the b2match platform. The deadline for registration is 29th of May 2022.
Is a unique opportunity to get the chance to present your innovative project and meet an exciting ecosystem. The event is free of charge.
In the framework of the Interreg NWE project BONE, Medicen Paris Region organises together with Enterprise Europe Network and its partners a dedicated one day matchmaking event in the field of biomaterials and regenerative medicine.
Following the success of the first edition in 2017, REGMED EUROPE aims to bring together companies, universities, and clinicians from a large number of European countries to discuss the future of biomaterials and regenerative medicine. This is a unique opportunity to facilitate collaborations, get the chance to present your innovative project and meet an exciting ecosystem.
Promising knowledge gain & expansion of your network are guaranteed through our inspiring plenary session, informative round table, pitch session, and targeted 1:1 meetings.
Meetings will take place on-site in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this webs.
Don’t miss the chance to arrange B2B meetings with European partners through the matchmaking event organised with Enterprise Europe Network!
This B2B event aims to initiate R&D, technological and commercial collaborations between organizations from different countries in biomaterials and regenerative medicine and affiliated sectors.
Please note that bookings are managed on “first come – first served” basis and priority is given to transnational B2B meetings.
- 3D Printing
- Regenerative Medicine
- 3D Implants
- Tissue Engineering
- Stem cell
PLENARY SESSION (morning)
- Overview of the BONE project results
- Regulatory challenge for biomaterials development
- Roundtable on the future of biomaterials: Introduction on MEW new possible applications, long term uptakes
- Pitch presentations from European regenerative medicine companies & stakeholders
- Presentations by partner clusters of their ecosystem and strengths in the field
BILATERAL MEETINGS (afternoon)
- Meet potential partners spotted beforehand on participants list and start your collaboration!
- Need more information about Horizon Europe calls? Get the opportunity to exchange with the organizers and local experts!
- The official language used at the event is English.
- The event is free of charge.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in Paris!