- This event has passed.
First 5 Nations Multi – Ecosystem Gathering
27th November 2019 - 28th November 2019
“Learning and growing through Ecosystem Collaboration”
Wednesday 27th November 2019 13:00 – Thursday 28th November 2019 13:00
Life Sciences Hub Wales, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, Wales
ECHAlliance are delighted to confirm a world first as we seek to bring together ecosystem members from all the 10 Ecosystems across the 5 nations of England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales who will meet at our inaugural 5 Nations Ecosystem Gathering to be held between 13:00 Wednesday 27th November 2019 and 13:00 Thursday 28th November 2019. These times are organised to assist with travelling and to network in the evening.
We are excited to provide this platform to showcase existing innovations and initiatives across the regions, understand the challenges faced and to hear of future opportunities. During the event, we will learn about the many projects being delivered across the Ecosystems and the impact on citizens, staff, our organisations and on the health and care systems.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Andrew Cooper, Associate Director Patient Safety, North West Coast Innovation Agency
- Dr Andrea McColl, Senior Development Manager Life Sciences, Highlands and Islands Enterprise
- Vaughan Gething, Minister for Health and Social Services, Welsh Government
- Cari-Anne Quinn, Chief Executive, Life Sciences Hub, Wales
- Brian O’Connor, Chair, European Connected Health Alliance
- Mike Morgan, Coach Development Resource Manager, Welsh Rugby Union Group
- Chris Ower, WRU Participation and Retention Manager for the Male Game, Welsh Rugby Union Group
- Dr Arunangsu Chatterjee, Associate Professor of Digital Health & Education, University of Plymouth
- Nick Batey, President, EUREGHA
- Claudia Pagliari, Director, Global eHealth, University of Edinburgh
- Ifan Evans, Welsh Government Director for Digital Health
More speakers to be announced shortly!
We are developing the agenda to include:
- Collaboration and innovation procurement across borders
- BREXIT possible impacts on Digital Health
- Potential matchmaking and Innovation Pitch sessions
- Addressing the challenges of delivering healthcare innovations in areas such as AI and Dementia
All our ecosystems are welcome to join the gathering.