EURORDIS-Rare Diseases Europe Digital School on Social & Digital Media: e-learning modules now available!
The EURORDIS Digital School on Social & Digital Media is a fully online programme, composed of webinars and e-learning courses, available for free.
The EURORDIS Digital School aims to empower rare disease patient advocates to use digital communication tools to improve the strategic outreach and community-building capacities of their organisations. The training objectives range from understanding digital landscapes to learning about creating empowered communities, building effective channels and reaching the right people. The trainers include social and digital media experts as well as representatives of patient organisations with invaluable experience in digital media. The pilot edition of EURORDIS Digital School took place in 2019, at the Ågrenska Resource Centre for Rare Diseases, in Gothenburg. The training was then converted into a fully online programme.
Take part in free online training
Learn more about social and digital media! Take these free online courses.
- Webinar: Helping Patient Organisations Plan and Create for Social Media Success. It took place on 18 June 2020, 2-4pm CEST.
- e-Learning course: The Power of Community: Creating and nurturing empowered online communities. You will be able to take this course at your own pace and in your own time.
- Webinar: Building engaged communities: Successful examples from the rare disease community. It took place on 29 July 2020, 4-6pm CEST.
- e-Learning course: Reaching the right people: working with celebrities to promote your cause and maximise awareness. Available on this page from 8 September 2020. You will be able to take this course at your own pace and in your own time.
- Webinar: Working with celebrities: Successful examples from the rare disease community. 29 September 2-4pm CEST. The date and registration link will be available shortly. Register here to attend this webinar.
You can choose to take only the courses that are most relevant for you. If you attend all the courses from 2020 and 2021, you will be able to claim a certificate.
The programme for the 2021 courses will be available in the autumn. If you have any questions about these courses please contact Alejandro Cuenca, Open Academy Manager – eLearning & Outreach Coordinator: email@example.com.
25 patient advocates from around Europe, representing rare diseases and rare cancers, took part in the pilot of the EURORDIS Digital School in 2019.
Article Source: https://openacademy.eurordis.org/digitalschool/