Eureka Eurostars 3: call 2
UK registered SMEs can apply for a share of up to £2.5million to develop collaborative research in partnership with organisations from participating Eureka Eurostars member countries. UK applicants can apply for a total grant of up to 360,000 euros for each UK project partner or 60% of eligible project costs, whichever is the least.
This competition is for UK micro, small or medium sized enterprises (SMEs) that want to apply to the Eurostars Programme 3, call 2.
Please visit the Eureka call for proposals web page for further information.
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, is investing up to £2.5 million to fund collaborative research and development (CR&D) projects focused on industrial research.
Your project must have high market potential and develop at least one of the following:
- innovative products
- technology based applications
- technology based services
To apply, you must fulfil seven eligibility criteria:
- Your consortium is led by an innovative SME from a Eurostars country.
- Your consortium includes at least two independent entities.
- Your consortium includes entities from at least two Eurostars countries, the entities concerned must be independent from each other.
- The budget of the SME(s) from a Eurostars country, excluding subcontracting, is 50% or more of the total project cost.
- No single participant or country is responsible for more than 70% of the project budget.
- The project duration is 36 months or less.
- The project has an exclusively civilian purpose.
Opens: 21/01/2022 Closes: 24/03/2022
Source: Eureka Eurostars 3: call 2 – KTN (ktn-uk.org)