We welcome our new Argentina Digital Health Ecosystem! Read the interview with its ecosystem coordinators
We are pleased to welcome the Argentina Digital Heatlh Ecosystem. Read the interesting interview with its Ecosystem Coordinators, Andrea Barbiero, Lucila Falcone and Maria Isabel Iñigo Petralanda.
Who are the key stakeholders?
We are a community of people, formed under a non-profit civil association, who seek, above all, to promote innovation and technology development to improve the health of the population throughout our country, Argentina.
Our ecosystem is made up of people who work daily to promote digital health. We have the representation of different actors and sectors that constitute the Argentinian ecosystem. We belong to academic, industry, government, entrepreneurship and incubators / accelerators, public and private health institutions, health insurance companies, civil society organizations, patient communities, etc.
We have leading professionals in research, design, development, implementation, legal and regulatory aspects, validation, testing and innovation and clinical evidence generation in the field of digital health.
What are the main objectives of your ecosystems?
Our main objectives are:
- Meeting: Create a multidisciplinary and multi-sectorial meeting space in the digital health field.
- Link-Up: Facilitate links between the different actors of the ecosystem: entrepreneurs, VCs, corporations, academia, researchers, health providers and health payers, the third sector, industry and the Government, as well as other independent professionals and technicians interested in improving health through technology.
- Collaboration: Promote the culture of collaboration between the different actors through open knowledge and open innovation.
- Innovation: Add value to the digital transformation process of the healthcare system through systemic and innovative thinking.
- Knowledge: Create and share knowledge and generate spaces for debating on the use of new technologies and innovation in the field of health and well-being.
Why did you join the ECHAlliance Network of Ecosystems?
We believe in the power of collaboration. We belong to the ECHAlliance ecosystems network because it gives us the possibility to link to and collaborate with other international ecosystems. We look to enhance our work through initiatives based on collaboration and shared objectives.
Who is missing from your ecosystem in terms of stakeholders?
We believe that we have all the necessary actors. The main challenge is to promote a culture of collaboration and work focused on people; focused on common rather than individual good.
Which ecosystems are you looking to collaborate with?
For us, it is essential to collaborate with other global initiatives that share our values, and we believe that we will find people and institutions like us in the different ECHAlliance ecosystems.