Urgent call for volunteers to help people with a rare disease from Ukraine
The situation in and around Ukraine continues to evolve at a fast pace, and the needs of people with a rare disease affected by the war are changing. Even so, we are starting to see some patterns and examples of where people need support.
Do you have some knowledge of or experience with a rare disease?
Do you also have any of the below?
- Leadership or organisational experience in working with refugees or crisis management?
- Russian or Ukrainian language skills?
- Experience working with a helpline, or helping rare disease patients to solve problems with access or resettlement?
If yes please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org here with
- Your name and contact details
- The disease(s) you have experience with
- Any languages you speak
- A brief outline of your experience and how you want to help
- Your general time availability (how much time, what times of day)
We will do our best to match you with an organisation or task where you can help.