SBRI Healthcare programme – funding offer launched for cardiovascular disease and integrated care & social care
SBRI Healthcare have announced the launch of their next funding competition today, 24 June 2019.
Companies and organisations are invited to bid for funding to develop solutions to challenges in:
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD), including the following sub-categories:
- Detection and prevention
- Intervention and invasive investigations
- Efficiency of CVD pathway
- Integrated Care and Social Care, including the following categories:
- Improve effective data sharing system across the care network
- Reduce social care workforce pressure
SBRI Healthcare is funded by NHS England to develop innovative products and services that address unmet health needs. Phase 1 is intended to show the technical feasibility of the proposed concept. The development contracts placed will be for a maximum of six months and up to £100,000 (including VAT) per project.
This competition has been supported by the following AHSNs: Health Innovation Network (AHSN for South London), Innovation Agency (AHSN for the North West Coast), South West AHSN and Health Innovation Manchester, but applications are invited from across England.
Briefing events with clinicians for interested companies will take place in London on 1 July 2019 and in Manchester on 10 July 2019.
The deadline for applications is 14 August 2019, and details on the competition and how to register to the briefing events are available on the SBRI Healthcare website.