Learn how the EU Horizon 2020 Funded DigitalHealthEurope project (DHE) fits the pieces of the Digital Health Transformation jigsaw together to help you and your ecosystem
DigitalHealthEurope provides comprehensive support to the Digital Health and Care Innovation initiative in the context of the Digital Single Market Strategy by boosting innovation and advancing the European Commission’s Digital Single Market priorities for the digital transformation of health and care.
The key topics include:
- Citizens’ secure access to and sharing of health data across borders
- Better data to advance research, disease prevention and personalised health and care
- Digital tools for citizen empowerment and person-centred care.
DigitalHealthEurope project concludes in June this year but will still continue to provide the latest updates about the following three areas:
- European Commission ambitions and plans in relation to the digital transformation in healthcare
- Recommendations on the future regulation about the European Health Data Space (EHDS).
- Updates on a new platform of the digital technology actors and organisations, where ECHAlliance ecosystems will be able collaborate.
You can continue to benefit from the DigitalHealthEurope project in four different ways by:
- Joining our multi stakeholder community here
- Keep learning about the key developments in the area of digital transformation in health and care – by subscribing to DHE newsletter here
- Join the final online conference on 16-17 June! Book the time in your calendar now and follow our social media for the updates on programme and registration.
- Learn more about the project on our website: digitalhealtheurope.eu