Last chance to buy tickets to the Health Proc Summit
This is the last chance to purchase tickets for the first Pan-European Hospital and Healthcare Procurement Summit, which will take place on 20-21 September 2022 at the Brussels Square Conference Centre. This event is a unique opportunity to network with hundreds of hospital and healthcare procurement professionals from around the world, hear from the sector’s thought leaders and share the latest insights, innovations and best practices with industry peers. Register for the event here!
Over 300 tickets for this prestigious event have already been sold. Focusing on the three central pillars of procurement – transparency, digitalisation and sustainability – the packed 2-day programme includes exclusive access to:
- B2B exhibition area: where delegates can network with other hospital and healthcare solution providers
- Speed dating: a unique opportunity to bring together suppliers and buyers from the hospital and healthcare sectors, expanding your professional network and making meaningful professional connections
- Workshop sessions: in these interactive sessions, delegates will have the opportunity to address the issues currently facing the procurement industry and workshop solutions with the best and brightest in the field
- Cocktail event: an informal meet-and-greet where you can chat with industry peers in a relaxed and casual atmosphere
- European Healthcare Procurement Awards: these awards will recognise outstanding achievements in digitalisation & transparency, sustainability, and innovation & procurement excellence.
In addition to this full schedule of activities, delegates will hear from more than 100 leading experts in the procurement field.
You can find more details of the Summit program on our website.
Only a few tickets remain so don’t miss your chance to attend this leading industry event presented in four languages: French, German, English and Spanish. If you’re a hospital or healthcare procurement professional, then you can’t afford to miss out. Reserve your place today!
About the organisers:
The 1st Pan-European Hospital & Healthcare Procurement Summit is organised by The European Health Public Procurement Alliance and Health Proc Europe.
The European Health Public Procurement Alliance is a consortium of non-profit Group Procurement Organisations which aims to pool expertise, leverage performance and provide its members with a strategic position in the European health procurement market. Founded in 2012 EHPPA is a registered association under French law and has its headquarters in Paris.
The European non-profit association of the buyers of hospitals and healthcare facilities. Since its foundation in 2019, the Association has become the largest European healthcare procurement ecosystem. Being the transformation partner by ensuring superior performance and turning procurement into a critical business driver, the Health Proc Europe community unites like-minded procurement experts & professionals in Europe with a passion for driving change and improvement in healthcare procurement.
Discover more about Health Proc Summit:
Health Proc Summit is co-hosted by the European Health Public Procurement Alliance and Health Proc Europe Association and supported by ECHAlliance as innovation ecosystem partner.