Funding Opportunities for June 2019
Andy Bleaden, Director Ecosystem Development for ECHAlliance, comments:
We publish these here in our newsletter and online a month after we send them directly to our members.
Many of those opportunities have deadlines which have now passed but you may still be interested in these last few that are still open from our MEMBERS ONLY Funding Opportunities Newsletter.
If you want to receive these in advance like our members then please become an ECHAlliance member! Becoming a member is really easy – simply visit our membership page.
Our next MEMBERS ONLY Funding Opportunities Newsletter is scheduled to be published on 13 August 2019.
If you are interested in any of these or indeed have applied for them and been successful let us know by contacting Andy Bleaden [email protected]
- Eureka – Turkey – Spain call for R&D&I projects
- Pilot project – Girls 4 STEM in Europe
- Interreg Third call for proposals for Priority Axis 1 “Innovative and Smart Region” and Axis 3 “Connected Region”
- Eureka Hungary national call for Eureka project
- Eureka – Eurostars call on photonics in health
- Rare disease registries for the European Reference Networks
- Stakeholder actions to implement the EU guidelines on prudent use of antimicrobials in human health
- Innovate UK Research and Innovation strength in places fund: wave 2 EoI
- Bright Ideas In Health Awards 2019 – Delivered by The AHSN for North East and North Cumbria – Closes Soon!