Join Codex4SMEs network, an Interreg NWE project!
Codex4SMEs (Companion diagnostics expedited for small and medium-sized businesses) is an Interreg North-West-Europe-funded project, which improves healthcare by enhanced adoption of Personalized Medicine in Europe. The project consortium consists of nine project partners of seven different countries from Germany, The Netherlands, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Austria and UK.
Codex4SMEs is establishing a transnational European network, which supports SMEs along the value chain of (Companion) Diagnostics and biomarker development.
Join this network and benefit from activities like:
- Free Sample Access Service to boost your research for the diagnostics’ sector
The project grants samples for either a pilot project to establish a new method (clinical samples of max. number of 5 patients – no ethics vote required) or a research project (clinical samples of a max. number of 20 patients – valid ethics vote mandatory).
- Open for any European SME working in the Diagnostics’ sector
- Samples from specific collections and cohorts are provided by the Biobank of Graz
- Ask for sample availability at [email protected]
- More information (guidelines and forms): https://www.nweurope.eu/codex4smes
- Online Seminar “In vivo enrichment of circulating tumor cells”
Date: November 4th, 2020 – from 14:30 – 15:30 (CET)
Speaker: Hans Peter Mulder, Idris Oncology
Short Description: If liquid biopsies are 100% efficient, they would still yield only a handful of cancer cells per blood sample. How reliable can a diagnostic test be when you’re limited to a handful of cancer cells? Idris Oncology is developing a technology that will yield hundreds of cancer cells per patient by not taking a blood sample, but by sampling in the blood.
- Knowledge Transfer Service: “Codex4SMEs Seminar on Biobank Graz – Who we are & What we do: The Biobank sample collection at a glance.“
Date: November 10th, 2020 – from 14:00 – 14:45 (CET)
Speaker: DI Annemarie Marold
- You find further upcoming events here.
Your contact person for joining the network and the activities or other questions is our lead partner:
Dr. Margot Jehle from BioRegio STERN Management GmbH
( +49 711 870 354 29