JOB OPPORTUNITY!! Sharecare Europe is looking for a new talent to deploy its activities in Germany!
Sharecare, the digital health global company placing “all your health in one place”, supports individuals to improve their lifestyle in a sustainable way, whether they are healthy citizens, have chronic disease conditions, are hospitalized patients, or are frail people (seniors, Alzheimer or cancer patients, caregivers, etc.). To achieve this mission, Sharecare counts around 2.400 employees worldwide with 30+ years of experience in disease management and chronic care. Our RealAgeÒ assessment has been taken by more than 45 million people.
Combining expertise in health & wellbeing, data science and technology but also in behavioural sciences and marketing, Sharecare is working with insurers, mutual funds, assistance companies, employers, hospitals or local authorities, to empower their members/employees/patients/citizens for a better management of their health and wellbeing.
We develop wellbeing empowerment programmes, proposing to people a comprehensive experience driving them on healthy living journeys within their community. Sharecare’s focus is to deliver tangible impact and outcomes to our partners and clients, with the support of the latest technologies and digital innovations combined with a strong knowledge and know-how to maximise the users’ engagement on a long-term basis. We deliver our programmes through an omnichannel approach, both impacting individual behaviours (through digital and phone coaching) and leveraging on the living environment’s assets and resources. Our solutions enable for our clients, continuous monitoring and data-driven decision-processes.
Sharecare started its activities in 2011 in France supporting the national public health insurer (Caisse Nationale d’Assurance Maladie) in the implementation of one of the largest chronic diseases’ management programme in Europe (850,000+ engaged patients) and the digital tool of the French national tobacco cessation programme (600,000 downloads so far of our smoking cessation app). Then, our team developed additional coaching programmes focusing on health prevention, pre- and post- hospitalisation and chronic conditions, addressing the private health insurance sector.
We have now met the market in Europe with a first project in the North Rhein Westphalia (NRW) region, which will be a launchpad for our development both in Germany and across Europe.
For this purpose, Sharecare is looking for a Senior Project Manager either German native or speaking fluently German with a strong experience in leading international projects to represent Sharecare and manage our development in Germany from the Bochum office.
If you are interested in joining our team to lead this international and innovating project, please submit your application before September 25th.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be in charge of leading operations locally and promoting Sharecare. Your main missions will be:
- Follow-up of the project plan under timeline and budget constraints
- Monitoring and management of the project delivery
- Coordination with partners
- Risks and quality management
- Operational reporting to the Project Director
- Responsible for the Sharecare digital platform deployment within the NRW region in collaboration with the internal solution delivery management team
- Contribution to the definition of engagement strategies and implementation in our digital solution
- KPIs follow-up and action plans monitoring
Business Development Support:
- Contribution to the international business strategy
- Detection of new business opportunities
- Ensure Sharecare promotion
- Customer relationships management
- Development and management of local partnerships and contracts
Intelligence & listening:
- German market analysis
- Competitive intelligence
- Listening of user’s voice
Key Skills / Knowledge required:
- Perfect oral and written German
- Fluent in oral and written English for professional context
- Basics in oral and written French for professional context appreciated
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated autonomy, curiosity, open-mindedness, proactivity, rigor and integrity
- Good knowledge and interest for digital and marketing engagement
- Strong experience in project management and operations
- Appetite for business development
- First experience within health and public sector highly appreciated
Education & professional experience:
- Graduated from a business school or university
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Project Manager
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Master’s (Required)