JOB OPPORTUNITY!! ECHAlliance is looking for a Senior Project Manager for its International Project Unit
ECHAlliance is looking for a senior International Project Manager to join its Projects Unit and work under the supervision of the International Projects Director:
- Design, develop and implement international projects
- Perform research activities and write grant proposals and reports in the field of digital transformation of health and care
- Prepare offers for customers and bids for calls for tenders
- Execute tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Prepare all documentation to meet the reporting requirements of the funding body in collaboration with the assigned Financial Project Manager
- Assist the ECHAlliance members and ecosystem partners with the scouting of funding and collaboration opportunities and the preparation and submission of proposals
- Coordinate projects and/or work packages ensuring all tasks, deliverables and milestones are completed on time and in line with quality requirements and budget constraints
- Manage the budget for the assigned projects and supervise financial and regulatory compliance with funding body’s policies, procedures and requirements is fulfilled in cooperation with the assigned ECHAlliance Financial Project Manager
- Participate proactively in project consortium meetings
- Coordinate the organizations of project meetings and events
- Present information on project progress and outcomes
- Closely collaborate with the ECHAlliance Communication Team to secure all communication and dissemination tasks of projects are timely and properly delivered
- Foster dissemination and uptake of projects’ outcomes across the ECHAlliance members and ecosystems communities
- Participate in regular Projects Unit meetings reporting to the International Projects Director about the activities carried out as well as ECHAlliance Team meetings.
Skills and competencies
- Social sciences, life sciences or ICT university degree (post-graduate preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of European research funding programmes and European R&I, ICT and health and care policies and initiatives
- At least 7 years working in collaborative and multidisciplinary projects and initiatives related to health and social policies, digital health and social innovation or digital transformation of public services
- Excellent writing skills and capacity to carry out studies and research tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Demonstrated project management experience (7+ years) and successful funding achievements as well as direct contracts awarded by public and private organizations
- Demonstrated experience as project and/or Work Package leader (preferably in H2020 or previous R&I programmes)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design, planning and implementation of exploitation activities, business modelling and innovation management with a specific focus on innovative health and eHealth products and services
- Demonstrated knowledge in scientific communication and dissemination of project’s results.
- Languages: fluent English is mandatory + at least 1 other EU language
- Excellent organisation, precision and time management
- Negotiation, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility, proactivity and curiosity in undertaking new tasks
- Independent consultant, 4 days a week
- Working mainly from home (EU based) with own material
- Travels: this position involves traveling nationally and internationally throughout Europe to networking events and consortium meetings as well as periodic team meetings.
- Fee: depending on profile and experience.
Please send your CV including two references and a motivation letter to Valentina Tageo firstname.lastname@example.org by the 3rd of January 2020.
The contract is expected to start on the 1st of February 2020.