JOB OPPORTUNITY! ECHAlliance is looking for a Junior Project Manager for its Innovation Team
ECHAlliance is looking for a professional with some experience in project management and digital health to join its Innovation Team and work under the supervision of the Innovation Director.
ECHAlliance is a partner in numerous transformational Research & Innovation health projects across Europe and around the world. They are co-funded by Horizon Europe, Digital Europe, Interreg Europe and Erasmus+ programmes. The role of the ECHAlliance’s Innovation Team is to manage the projects and provide high quality thought leadership on the strategic topics to the organisation’s members, ecosystems and partners.
To strengthen those capacities, ECHAlliance is looking for a professional with some experience in project management and digital health to join its Innovation Team and work under the supervision of the Innovation Director.
Key responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Support the designing, development and implementation of international projects in the field of digital transformation of health and care from our portfolio
- Managing partners and stakeholders from the projects consortia as well as ECHAlliance ecosystems
- Promoting community building and stakeholder engagement across all target groups, from citizens to policymakers
- Provide contribution to the project deliverables (eg. reports, policy recommendations, data management plans, project exploitation plans)
- Present information on project progress and outcomes at the team and consortium meetings
- Coordinate the organization of project meetings, webinars and events
- Support other activities of ECHAlliance, e.g. Digital Health Society Summit, Digital Health & Wellness Summit, Annual Report, publication of the monthly newsletter etc.
- Execute tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Participate in regular Innovation and ECHAlliance Team meetings (online)
Skills and competencies
- Social sciences, life sciences, public health, information technology, communication, marketing or related university degree
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and experience of European research funding programmes and European R&I, ICT and health and care policies and initiatives
- Excellent writing skills and capacity to carry out studies and research tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Languages: fluent English + at least 1 other EU language
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, attention to detail
- Negotiation, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility, proactivity and curiosity in undertaking new tasks
- Independent consultant, 4 days a week
- Working mainly from home (EU based) with own material
- Travels: this position involves traveling nationally and internationally throughout Europe to networking events and consortium meetings as well as periodic team meetings.
- Fee: depending on experience
Please apply by filling in the form. The applications will be reviewed as received.