JOB OPPORTUNITY! ECHAlliance is looking for a Global Partnerships Director
The ECHAlliance Group is growing and expanding as the Global Health Connector in Digital Health. Our global community connects 78 countries and 4.4 billion people (Africa, Americas, Asia, Canada, Caribbean, China, Europe, India, the Pacific & USA).
To help us continue to grow we are expanding our Executive Team and appointing a Global Partnerships Director.
The individual needs to be able to build strong and professional business relationships with existing and potential customers, to drive revenue through the sale of company services, sponsorship and exhibition spaces for both in person and digital events.
This is an exciting international role within an organisation which is experiencing global growth. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the commercial success of the group and play a leading role as we implement our growth plan.
Working within our Executive Team and reporting directly to the Executive Chair, you will have a flexible and well remunerated position.
You will be experienced in tailoring products, services and sponsorship packages to suit the needs of our customers. You will be encouraged to seek out new business opportunities and products which will allow us to add to our portfolio.
- Identifying new customers and closing new business to hit sales targets.
- Negotiate and manage business terms in sales contracts
- Manage and grow the company’s existing customers
- Negotiating and maximising the potential of all sales transactions.
- Supporting the Team in developing the products and services with the feedback, guidance and advice.
- Develop detailed sponsorship decks with activation ideas and concepts for brands & according to the clients’ specifications
- Input into the events content and format, ensuring they stay relevant to the clients and organisations we serve.
- Bring innovative ideas to the table to package and sell to potential sponsors
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understanding the business needs and objectives of our community which includes ECHAlliance members, Ecosystem members, Foundation members and Strategic Partners.
- Understanding key health and care market issues and category-specific landscapes and trends
- Building strong market knowledge through monitoring websites, reading publications, speaking to customers, attending events, etc.
What’s Required to Succeed:
- Strong self-starter with exceptional negotiation and deal closing skills.
- A minimum of 3 years business development, marketing and sales experience.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Good negotiation and listening skills are essential, as is the ability to match sponsorship
- Proactive selling on the phone and face to face
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High personal standards and levels of customer service.
- You should have fluent English + at least 1 other language.
Job Type: Independent freelance consultant, 4 days a week, working from home with own equipment and travelling as needed for key meetings and attendance at key events.
Salary: Fee to be negotiated depending on profile and experience.