JOB OPPORTUNITY! ECHAlliance is looking for a Communications Specialist for its Innovation Team
ECHAlliance is looking for a professional with experience in communication and dissemination of the EU funded projects, and knowledge of the digital health domain to join its Innovation Team and work under the supervision of the Innovation Director.
ECHAlliance is a partner in numerous transformational Research & Innovation health projects across Europe and around the world. They are co-funded by Horizon Europe, Digital Europe, Interreg Europe and Erasmus+ programmes. The role of the ECHAlliance’s Innovation Team is to manage the projects and provide high quality thought leadership on the strategic topics to the organisation’s members, ecosystems and partners, as well as communications support to raise awareness about the projects and their results among the key stakeholder groups.
To strengthen those capacities, ECHAlliance is looking for a professional with experience in communication and dissemination of the EU funded projects, and knowledge of the digital health domain to join its Innovation Team and work under the supervision of the Innovation Director.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Planning and overseeing all communications and dissemination activities of the international projects from our portfolio
- Establishing branding guidelines and website design layout
- Coordinating the communication work of the project partners
- Promoting stakeholder engagement across all target groups, from citizens to policymakers
- Drafting press releases and social media copy
- Coordinating social media activities and updates of the project websites
- Preparing annual performance reports that include recommendations for the following year
- Supporting the Project Managers in developing the project dissemination and communication plans for the approved projects as well as bids and applications
- Leading the organisation and delivery of major communication and dissemination events
- Executing tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Participating proactively in project consortium meetings
- Supporting the organizations of project meetings and events
- Presenting information on project progress and outcomes
- Closely collaborating with the ECHAlliance Communication Team to secure all communication and dissemination tasks of projects are timely and properly delivered
- Participating in regular Innovation Team meeting as well as ECHAlliance Team meetings (online)
Skills and competencies:
- Communication, marketing, social sciences, life sciences or ICT university degree (post-graduate preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of European research funding programmes and European R&I, ICT and health and care policies and initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design, planning and implementation of communication and dissemination activities with a specific focus on innovative health and eHealth products and services
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of communication in the context of collaborative and multidisciplinary projects and initiatives related to health and social policies, digital health and social innovation or digital transformation of public services
- Excellent writing skills and capacity to work with the high level of autonomy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the communication and design applications (eg. Canva), website management (eg. WordPress) and the co-working tools (eg. GSuite, Slack)
- Experience in organising events (physical and online)
- Excellent organisation, precision and time management
- Negotiation, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility, proactivity and curiosity in undertaking new tasks
- Fluent English is mandatory + at least 1 other EU language
- Independent consultant, 4 days a week
- Working mainly from home (EU based) with own material
This position involves traveling nationally and internationally throughout Europe to networking events and consortium meetings as well as periodic team meetings.
Depending on profile and experience.
Please apply by filling in the form. The applications will be reviewed as received.