JOB OPPORTUNITY! ECHAlliance is growing its Community Team
ECHAlliance is hiring a new Ecosystems and Membership Assistant to join our Community Team. We want to recruit someone looking to build and develop their experience and skills within an exciting non-profit organisation that connects international health companies and organisations. Applications will be reviewed continuously until the suitable candidate is found.
ECHAlliance is looking for a new assistant to work with our Ecosystems and Members. We want to recruit someone looking to build and develop their experience and skills within an exciting non-profit organisation that connects international health companies and organisations.
This will suit someone looking to test existing skills and build news ones meeting with our ecosystems, partners and members of our growing global community.
The activities will focus around the following area:
● Administrative support with the onboarding and promotion of ECHAlliance members and ecosystems
● Develop processes and material to help promote our Members and ecosystems ● Develop news and social media content from our members for publication
● Assist with the organisation of meetings and events
● Assist with collection of information and data related to our Community
● Closely collaborate with the ECHAlliance Knowledge and Innovation Teams and across the ECHAlliance Group on events and planning.
● Participate in regular online ECHAlliance Team meetings with members and ecosystems
● Assist with preparation and follow up from meetings
● Reporting and compiling relevant stats on membership and membership engagement
Skills and competencies
● Excellent written and communication skills
● Self motivated approach to task management
● Experience of using online meeting tools (Zoom, Meets, Teams…).
● Experience with social media (especially LinkedIn and Twitter)
● Experience of content creation and video editing
● Languages: fluent English is mandatory + at least 1 other EU language ● Excellent organisation, precision and time management
● Flexibility, proactivity and curiosity in undertaking new tasks
● Independent freelance consultant, 4 days a week – 32 fixed hours per week (usually between 9:00 to 18:00 CET, but flexible as this remains a freelance position)
● Daily rate between €100-€150 depending on experience
● Working from EU time zones (CET) mainly from home (EU based) with own equipment and material
● This position involves travelling occasionally to national and international network events throughout Europe.
How to apply
In order to apply for this position, please fill in the form below:
Applications will be reviewed continuously until the suitable candidate is found. The interviews will be carried out online and will involve sharing examples of your experience.
Please send your application only if your experience meets the requirements listed above. Any questions, please contact [email protected].