Italian Health Operational Plan (Cohesion and Development Fund 2014-2020)
The Ministry of Health has started the implementation of the Operational Health Plan (POS) with the publication of the first four Notices for the selection of projects to be financed with a total of 200 million euros in the context of European development policies of economic cohesion, social and territorial and removal of economic and social imbalances.
Among the expected results of the Plan:
- residential communities for the elderly equipped with “smart” products and services thanks to ICT
- the mapping of genomic alterations of complex high impact diseases such as tumors, heart diseases and diseases of the nervous system for example Stroke, Alzheimer and Parkinson
- Clinical research hub for the development of innovative therapies
Five trajectories identified:
- Trajectory 1 “Active & Healthy Aging – Technologies for active aging and home care”;
- Trajectory 2 “eHealth, advanced diagnostics, medical device and mini invasiveness”;
- Trajectory 3 “Regenerative, predictive and personalized medicine”;
- Trajectory 4 “Biotechnology, bioinformatics and pharmaceutical development”;
- Trajectory 5 “Nutraceuticals, nutrigenomics and functional foods”.
The contribution to the implementation of the projects takes the form of a non-repayable grant, to cover a maximum of 80% of the eligible costs of the project.
Applications to participate can be submitted from midnight on February 24, 2021 to midnight on May 25, 2021.