Invitation to Briefing Webinar for H2020 Calls in Digital Health, 7 August 2019, 12pm UK time, Online
- Gather information on forthcoming topics
- Discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
- Join consortia forming around forthcoming topics
- Identify and link with new partners across Europe
This webinar is aimed at companies and research organisations that are interested in Horizon 2020 and who wish to work with European counterparts in collaborative research and innovation projects. The webinar will provide information about forthcoming 2019 digital health Calls, the UK’s participation and continuation in Horizon 2020 following Brexit, a Q&A session and pitch opportunity.
Funding Call Topics
We will cover the following Call topics:
- SC1-DTH-02-2020: Personalised early risk prediction, prevention and intervention based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data technologies
- SC1-DTH-04-2020: International cooperation in smart living environments for ageing people
- DT-TDS-04-2020: AI for Genomics and Personalised Medicine
- DT-TDS-05-2020: AI for Health Imaging
- DT-ICT-12-2020: AI for the smart hospital of the future
How to register
For more information on this webinar and to register today, click here.
Other events that may be of interest ;
Horizon 2020 ICT Information and Consortia Building Event, 5 September 2019, Cardiff, UK
Horizon 2020 information and brokerage event focussing on the opportunities in the Information and Communication Technologies Work Programme 2018-2020, specifically software related Innovation Actions. This event will be delivered in partnership with the Welsh Government, the UK H2020 National Contact Point for ICT and Future and Emerging Technologies, Stafford Lloyd, and the Knowledge Transfer Network. Register here.
Digital Excellence Forum @ ICT Proposers’ Day, 19-20 September 2019, Helsinki, Finland
Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials, 16-17 September, Brussels, Belgium
Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network are offering UK-based R&D performing SMEs the opportunity to receive a contribution of up to £500 towards travel and accommodation costs to attend the above international events. Click here to apply.