Highlights of the May meeting of the Transylvania Digital Health Ecosystem by FreshBlood
Our first ever Transylvania Digital Health Ecosystem by FreshBlood took place in Romania on 9 May and was organised in partnership with Fresh Blood in Cluj Napoca.
The event focussed on the theme of “Driving better healthcare through multi-sector stakeholder collaboration: the European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance) experience”
A wider range of sessions were covered and attendees heard from: including:
- Ion-Gheorghe PETROVAI from FreshBlood HealthTech Community
- Zsuzsa ALMASI from the Romanian National Alliance for Rare Diseases & EURORDIS
- ECHAlliance Chair Brian O’Connor, who presented on “Digital Health Ecosystems – the why, how and lessons learnt”
Additionally, there were two panels on
- Building innovation in healthcare in academia” and
- “Economical impact and opportunities for healthcare innovation through technology”
Find out more about getting involved in the Transylvania Digital Health by FreshBlood.