Highlights from the 18th North West Coast Ecosystem Gathering
Over 120 delegates from across industry, academia, the NHS, Social Care, and wider public sector, gathered at Haydock Park Racecourse on 27 March 2019 to hear about the vast array of digital technology that promises to change the way we deliver care and manage workforce logistics.
The 18th Connected Health Ecosystem meeting was opened by a welcome and introduction from Liz Mear, Chief Executive, Innovation Agency who chaired the event.
Following the introduction, delegates then heard from a variety of public and private sector speakers who discussed the latest thinking, new developments and innovations.
- Jen Gilroy-Cheetham, Patient Experience Speaker
- Karen Partington, Chief Executive, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Wilson Wong, Head of Insight and Futures, CIPD
- Andy Bleaden, International Projects Manager, ECHAlliance
- Helen Birley, Clinical Lead for the Co-ordination Centre, Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- David Harris, Director of People & Organisational Development, Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Ian MacIntyre, Head of Digital, NHS Leadership Academy
- Dr Karen Stansfield, Associate Dean of Enterprise, University of Salford
You can view and download all of the presentations from the eventhere.
The day finished with pitches from six invited SMEs; Locum Tap, Ideadrop, Aire Logic, Zebra Staffing and Rescon Technologies.
Attendees were then able to network over lunch and visit the exhibition stands of more than 15 SMEs.
The Innovation Agency would like to thank all colleagues who assisted in the organisation of the day, the speakers and delegates in attendance, and in particular the event partner ECHAlliance.
You can follow the story of the day by searching #ECO18 on Twitter.