Great 21st North West Coast Connected Health Ecosystem Gathering
Over 130 delegates from across industry, academia, the NHS, Social Care, and wider public sector, gathered at Haydock Park Racecourse in December to hear about the vast array of digital initiatives and models of care for reducing emergency and unplanned admissions in respiratory.
The 21st Connected Health Ecosystem meeting was opened by a welcome and introduction from Liz Mear, Chief Executive, Innovation Agency who chaired the event.
Following the introduction, delegates then heard from a variety of public and private sector speakers who discussed the latest thinking, new developments and innovations.
- Dr Binita Kane, Clinical Lead – Respiratory Programme, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- John Black and Carol Liddle, Patient Experience Speakers
- Dr Jennifer Hoyle, Consultant and Occupational Lung Disease Lead, Northern Care Alliance
- Dr Julia Reynolds, Head of Programmes, Innovation Agency
- Paul McGinness, Director, Storm ID
- Kate Burnett, Head of School – Physicians Associates Scheme, Health Education England
- Dr Sarah Sibley, Clinical Lead Community Respiratory Service, Liverpool Heart and Chest NHS Foundation Trust
- Janet Davies, Programme Lead – Technology Enabled Care, Healthy Lancashire and South Cumbria
You can view and download all of the presentations from the event here.
The day finished with pitches from two invited SMEs; Alertacall and Spirit Healthcare.
Attendees were then able to network over lunch and visit the exhibition stands of more than 15 SMEs.
The Innovation Agency would like to thank all colleagues who assisted in the organisation of the day, the speakers and delegates in attendance, and in particular the event partner the ECHAlliance.
You can follow the story of the day by searching #ECO21 on Twitter.