This bold, new first round of the Future Communities Fund will offer unrestricted and flexible grants of up to £30,000 a year for five years to organisations helping diverse young people develop the skills to become future leaders and activists.
Eligible organisations will:
- Have an annual turnover of £250k or less
- Be able to provide at least one year of annual accounts
- Have young people’s voices from all backgrounds and abilities at the core of their delivery
- Advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion in all areas of society
- Actively engage with young people from diverse communities in a meaningful and inclusive way
- Have experience of removing barriers and providing opportunities to young people
- Have experience of delivering meaningful youth social action that supports young people into leadership roles, and
- Be able to demonstrate you have experience of co-operation/collaboration.