Funding Opportunities for September 2019
13 October 2019
Andy Bleaden, Director Ecosystem Development for ECHAlliance, comments:
We publish these here in our newsletter and online a month after we send them directly to our members, in our monthly MEMBERS ONLY Funding Opportunities Newsletter.
If you want to receive these in advance like our members then please become an ECHAlliance member! Becoming a member is really easy – simply visit our membership page.
If you are interested in any of these or indeed have applied for them and been successful let us know by contacting Andy Bleaden [email protected]
- Funds to help detect antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Equity investors invited to partner in healthy ageing funding
- Funding available for start ups wishing to scale up!
- New drugs and vaccines for priority pathogens in antimicrobial resistance 2019
- Strategic actions supporting large-scale clinical trials 2019
- Launch of European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grants and Synergy Grants