Final Call for Papers! 20th International Conference on Integrated Care (ICIC20) Croatia
The 20th International Conference on Integrated Care (ICIC20), which will take place between 27-29 April in Šibenik, Croatia is closing its ‘call for papers’ – deadline Friday, 11 October.
The conference is a partnership with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Croatia, the City of Zagreb, Health Center Zagreb – Centar, Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts, University of Zagreb, Libertas International University and the Catholic University of Croatia . The conference attracts 1000 researchers, clinicians and managers from over 60 countries, who are engaged in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care.
The conference will build on themes from previous years and would like to include in this year’s programme papers that are focusing on the following areas:
- Meeting the challenges of integrated care in early development, childhood and transitional care in adolescents
- Integrated community care approaches for better management of diseases with a stigmatizing effect, including for example mental health and addiction issues
- Better managing the care of vulnerable populations including for example war veterans, and preventing isolation and loneliness
- Integrating survivorship, caring for carers, palliative and end-of-life care
- Use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital tools in the people-centred integrated care
The scientific committee for this conference has been established from international experts who are leading n the field of integrated care policy and practice, and they are now accepting paper submissions on the science, knowledge and adoption of Integrated Care and specifically relating to the conference themes until Friday, 11 October. The paper should take the form of an abstract of not more than 500 words. Abstract Submission Guidelines are available to download from the conference website.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the International Journal of Integrated Care (Impact Factor 2.489). Accepted abstract will appear in the programme as a formal oral presentation, workshop, oral poster or display poster, as deemed appropriate by the scientific committee. All accepted abstracts will compete for the annual IFIC Integrated Care Awards.
For more information on submitting an abstract visit www.integratedcarefoundation.org/ICIC20
Registration for this event opens next week and Cáritas Coimbra / SHAFE partners, including all ECHAlliance members, can be offered a 10% discount on delegate fees, please contact email@example.com for more information. With the early bird discount this will mean a 20% total discount by booking early!