Hear first hand-account of the benefits of Digital Health Clusters
Discuss Opportunities for collaboration
Transitioning to Digital Health – A startup’s journey
The new Enterprise Ireland-funded Cluster will encourage and facilitate increased collaboration between industry (indigenous and FDI), academia, and enterprise support agencies.
The Cluster will be formally launched on November 4th and applications for membership will commence.
Michael Mulvey, President DKIT
– DKIT expertise in Connected Health
Breanndán Casey: CHW Cluster Manager
– Benefits of Clustering
– Strategic aims of CHW Cluster
Diana Vertelkienė, Cluster Manager of Ivita digital health cluster in Lithuania:
– Creating and Expanding a Cluster
– What’s in it for me? Practical examples of support to cluster members
Declan Murphy -CEO of Isaac Care
– Developing the Isaac Care App
Q & A