At our September Ecosystem event we will be collaborating with our three AHSN partners across the north. The event will explore Digital health in the North, showcasing some of the regions best digital assets.
Health Innovation Manchester, The Innovation Agency, Yorkshire & Humber AHSN, and AHSN North East North Cumbria are bringing together their Connected Health Ecosystems to form a collaborative Ecosystem for Digital Health in the North. Bringing together partners from health and social care, industry, academia and patient organisations, we focus on improving health across the North at the same time as generating economic benefits for the region, partly through the uptake and deployment of digital health solutions.
This event will:
Who should attend?
- Be delivered in partnership with the ECHAlliance
- Focus on the adoption of digital innovation in the north of England
- Provide you with the opportunity to discuss adoption with the innovators and hear how the AHSNs across the North can support you in bringing these innovations into your own practice
- Showcase new technology, systems and apps which are transforming the way care is being delivered
- Hear from a variety of NHS and industry speakers showcasing the digital assets of the North
- Healthcare professionals from acute, community, social and primary care settings
- Academics researching in this area
- SMEs working in health and care
- Voluntary and community organisations