WEBINAR – 2020 Thematic Network
April 7 @ 11:00 am - April 26 @ 12:00 pm
WEBINAR – 2020 Thematic Network: Continuity and coordination of care: preparing the health care workforce to meet the need of on chronic patients
The recently awarded 2020 Health Policy Platform Thematic Network ‘Profiling and training the healthcare workers of the future’ aims at bringing together key stakeholders, initiatives and projects dealing with digital skills and at identifying the necessary competences for a future-proof health workforce.
The network, co-led by Health First Europe (HFE) together with EHMA, and involving ECHAlliance between other relevant EU members, is pleased to announce its first webinar entitled: “Continuity and coordination of care: preparing the health care workforce to meet the needs of chronic patients”. The webinar, live streamed on the 7th of April 2020 from 11.00 to 12.00 (CET, Brussels time), will animate a discussion targeting study cases on diabetes & heart failure with respect to workforce education and skills.
The EU Health Policy Platform will host a live webinar, following this agenda:
11.00 – 11.05 Introduction and welcome
- DG SANTE, European Commission
11.05 – 11.20 Keynote presentations:
- Skill mix and measures to provide continuity and coordination of care IDF Europe Heart Failure Policy Network
11.20 – 11.40 Commentators (replying to the question addressed by the moderator)
- European association representing health care workforce
- European association representing student or junior professionals
- European Commission
11.40 – 12.00 Q&A
- The floor will be open for participants to interact, discuss the revisions and provide comments on the presentation and initial results
Practical information to participate in this webinar
(1) Add the webinar to your Outlook calendar
Click on this link and save the Outlook calendar invitation.
(2) To join the Webinar, click on the link below:
Tuesday 7 April at 11.00 CET, Brussels time
Use the chat of this webinar to ask questions.
✓ your name, surname and organisation: this is mandatory in order to participate. The moderator reserves the right to expel any participant considered as spam.
✓ your email address
✓ meeting ID (access code) (if requested): 169 723 009
✓ password (if requested): webinar2020 (93246272 from phones)
Note: If you have never used this application before, you might be asked to install the Cisco WebEx add-on. Just follow
the steps as indicated on your screen. You may need to ask your IT team to do it for you if you do not have administrator
(3) Audio connection:
To connect to the audio of the webinar, you can choose among three options that will appear on your screen:
Call me: please click, enter your phone number and country as requested. The meeting will call you.
I will call in: you will call
✓ +32 (0)22008147 from Belgium
+352 24871056 from Luxembourg
More country numbers
✓ And type your meeting ID (access code): 169 723 009
Call using computer: you will need a headset.
(4) Video connection:
You can also dial in using your video conference system: email@example.com
Can’t join the meeting?
• Watch the tutorial How to join a WebEx meeting in French or in English
• Read the users’ guide Getting started Joining a WebEx Meeting.
• Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org