- This event has passed.
Supporting the Digital Patient: Latin America
26th April 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
ECHAlliance would like to invite you to join our upcoming free webinar in partnership with ORCHA, Supporting the digital patient: Latin America, on Monday 26th April at 17:00 BST. Chaired by Guido Entenberg, Physiotherapist, Lecturer and Researcher, this webinar will look at the current global digital health landscape, including key statistics for health apps and mobile healthcare. Our speakers will discuss the main barriers to using and adopting digital health tools globally and in Latin America, the uptake of digital health tools by health and care professionals, the effect of COVID-19 on digital health adoption, and key case studies.
- Analyse the current state of the global digital health app and accreditation landscape
- Recognise the lack of digital health solutions that meet regulatory standards
- Hear perspectives from colleagues leading the way for digital health in Latin America
- Discuss steps that health and care providers and developers in Latin America need to take to truly support the digital patient
- Ask the speakers your questions
- Guido Entenberg, Physiotherapist, Digital Health, College Lecturer, Researcher – chair
- Liz Ashall-Payne, CEO, ORCHA
- Myrna Marti, International Consultant in Digital Transformation and Digital Health, PHO/BID/Cibersalud
- Luis Santiago, CEO, PEGASI MED
- Denise Levi, Project leader of information systems and digital health services, Government of the City of Buenos Aires