Strata Health: Patient Flow Conference North 2023
February 9 @ 08:00 – 16:00
Strata Health UK will be sponsoring and presenting at the In-Person Convenzis Group Patient Flow Conference in Manchester on February 9th. The conference aims to discuss urgent care indicators and how to measure performance in a transformed system. Tickets for the conference are available now. Stay tuned for presentation details. Follow the link here for more information.
The Patient Flow Conference North 2023
The Convenzis Patient Flow Conference series has been a highly valued platform for NHS Urgent care leaders, to meet with peers, share practical insights and listen to live policy updates throughout the Covid-19 outbreak. Below you can find details of our next event in the series, we hope to see you there.
Urgent and Emergency Care (UEC) services perform a critical role in keeping the population healthy. The NHS responds to more than 110 million urgent calls or visits every year, therefore, it is essential that the system works effectively.
The Transformation of urgent and emergency care: models of care and measurement paper was published in late 2020 and focused on 6 core areas of improvement including Changing behaviours and the role of NHS 111, optimising ambulance performance and reducing wider service pressures, improving access, capacity and capability of urgent care centres and measuring performance.
Following this, recommendations from a Clinically led Review of NHS Access Standards for urgent and emergency care were published, alongside the strategy for transforming urgent and emergency care provision. The review focused on the urgent and emergency care standards. Our upcoming conference aims to discuss the urgent care indicators and how to measure performance in a transformed system.
The Patient Flow Conference North 2023 Key Subjects
- Increased focus on patient experience: The NHS is placing an increasing emphasis on improving the patient experience, including making it easier for patients to access care, reducing waiting times, and improving the quality of care.
- Use of technology: The NHS is using technology to improve patient flow and reduce bottlenecks. This includes the use of electronic medical records, appointment scheduling systems, and telemedicine.
- Integration of care: The NHS is working to better coordinate care across different settings and providers, with the goal of improving patient flow and reducing the need for hospitalization.
- Population health management: The NHS is focusing on preventative care and population health management, with the goal of improving the health of the population and reducing demand on the healthcare system.
- Collaboration and partnerships: The NHS is forming collaborations and partnerships with other organizations, including community-based organizations and private providers, in order to improve patient flow and better meet the needs of patients.
Discover more about Strata Health:
With over 20 years of experience in the patient care industry, Strata Health is the leading provider of intelligent, digital tools for resource allocation, patient transitions, and patient flow innovation. Strata Health supports healthcare clients on three continents, helping over 1.5 million patients worldwide get the care they need faster. Their software solutions are improving the healthcare experience for patients, clinicians, and health jurisdictions around the world.