- This event has passed.
Australia and Europe – Digital Health Transformation, Agility & Resilience
3rd September 2020 @ 9:00 am – 10:30 am
RMIT’s ‘A Healthier Start’, an ECP Post COVID-19 Initiative in collaboration with the European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance) and the Melbourne Digital Health Ecosystem invite you to an online event, Australia and Europe – Digital Health Transformation, Agility and Resilience.
Together, these organisations will analyse the digital transformation, agility and resilience of healthcare systems from a national and global perspective.
Making the case for digital health and telehealth
As the world continues to fight COVID-19 and a new normal is emerging, we are seeing many innovations within health ecosystems. Traditional healthcare is looking to telehealth as a cost-effective, secure and safe way to provide care for patients in need. Can telehealth provide innovative solutions with agility in this evolving new world?
Our speakers include:
- Andy Bleaden, Director, Ecosystems and Membership, ECHAlliance (European Connected Health Alliance), UK
- Bronwyn Le Grice, Director, CEO and Founder, ANDHealth, Australia
- Prof Aleks Subic, Deputy Vice Chancellor, College of Science, Engineering & Health and Vice President, Digital Innovation, Australia
- Alice King, Telehealth Program Manager, Victoria Community of Practice, Barwon Health, Australia
- Dr Margaret Whoriskey, MBE, Director, Technology Enabled Care, Scottish Government, UK whose talk will be joined by
- Clare Morrison, National Near Me Lead, Technology Enabled Care Programme, Scottish Government, UK
This event will be opened by Prof Calum Drummond, AO Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research & Innovation and Vice-President, RMIT University and
Moderated by Prof Magdalena Plebanski, Director, Biomedical & Health Innovation Enabling Capability Platform (BHI ECP)
When: Thursday 3 September 2020
What Time: 5.00pm – 6.30pm AEST, 8.00am – 9.30am BST
Where: Online with MS Teams