- This event has passed.
April 17 @ 09:00 – April 21 @ 17:30
Don’t miss Karolina Mackiewicz‘ session at the next edition of the Privacy Symposium in Venice: Open discussion on Governance, Key Challenges and Recommendations. Karolina’s session will be part of the Health and Medical Data Compliance Track and will take place on Monday, 17th of April from 16:30 CET
The Privacy Symposium aims at supporting international dialogue, cooperation and knowledge-sharing on data protection, compliance and emerging technologies. It provides a venue for data protection professionals, cybersecurity experts, authorities and researchers to meet and discuss the latest and upcoming developments in data protection, data regulations, and emerging technologies.
5 days, over 80 sessions and more than 200 top-level speakers, including representatives from international, regional and national data protection authorities to discuss topics such as:
- International cooperation and regulatory convergence for data protection.
- Data protection in practice with national supervisory authorities sharing their recommendations on topics such as cross-border data transfers, data protection by
design, legitimate interest, enforcement, etc.
- Emerging technologies and compliance, such as artificial intelligence, metaverse, edge computing, DLT/Blockchain, data spaces, post-quantum privacy.
- Accountability and Privacy Enhancing Technologies.
- Cybersecurity for making personal data secure.
- Health and medical data compliance.
- Socio-economic perspective on data protection.
We have discounted registrations for ECHAlliance Members. Contact [email protected]