April 17 @ 09:00 – April 21 @ 17:30
Don’t miss ECHAlliance’s session at the next edition of the Privacy Symposium in Venice, on April 17-21, 2023.
The Privacy Symposium aims at supporting international dialogue, cooperation and knowledge-sharing on data protection, compliance and emerging technologies. It provides a venue for data protection professionals, cybersecurity experts, authorities and researchers to meet and discuss the latest and upcoming developments in data protection, data regulations, and emerging technologies.
5 days, over 80 sessions and more than 200 top-level speakers, including representatives from international, regional and national data protection authorities to discuss topics such as:
- International cooperation and regulatory convergence for data protection.
- Data protection in practice with national supervisory authorities sharing their recommendations on topics such as cross-border data transfers, data protection by
design, legitimate interest, enforcement, etc.
- Emerging technologies and compliance, such as artificial intelligence, metaverse, edge computing, DLT/Blockchain, data spaces, post-quantum privacy.
- Accountability and Privacy Enhancing Technologies.
- Cybersecurity for making personal data secure.
- Health and medical data compliance.
- Socio-economic perspective on data protection.