- This event has passed.
OuluHealth Hack 2018
15th June 2018 - 17th June 2018
Hack the future of health!
OuluHealth Hack is a 48 hour competition that will take place in Oulu from 15 to 17 June. This competition is focusing on digital transformation in healthcare and looking for new digital solutions that will speed the upcoming health and social services reform.
Programmers, students and companies will gather to find solutions to the presented challenges. Join the best health innovators, bring your innovative idea and take home the prize! Prizes of the hackathon are worth of 13.500 euros in total.
Time: 15 – 17 June 2018
Place: Tellus at the University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Participation is free of charge.
Why to participate?
- be where the future of health is being created
- gain more visibility –> and extend your own personal network
- receive money for further product development
- find new partners and opportunities for your project
- get your idea validated and solution sold to real customers