- This event has passed.
Northern Ireland Connected Health (NICH) Ecosystem Gathering
27th April 2018
The theme for April’s gathering will be ‘Social Care & Connected Health Matters’
Keynote Address by Colum Conway, CEO, Northern Ireland Social Care Council on ‘Social Care Matters, the challenges and opportunities’
Others key topics include
- Showcasing NI Capability, Capacity and Innovations in Social Care Delivery
- Department of Health perspective of Social Care delivery and eHealth innovations
- Funding Opportunities / Collaborative Working to support innovation – the art of the possible
- Empowering citizens to manage ageing and control their conditions at home
- Care @ Home Innovation Network (C@HIN) Northern Ireland – update
- What can we learn from research in Social Care?
- Update from the International Ecosystem Network
Spaces are limited so please register asap.
For more infomration or for details on how to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org