- This event has passed.
Northern Ireland Connected Health Ecosystem (NICH) Gathering
29th April 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are delighted to announce confirmed speakers and topics for the NICH Eco gathering.
Keynote speaker: Richard Pengelly, Permanent Secretary, Department of Health Northern Ireland
Embracing a data Enabled Culture: Grasping the Nettle for enhanced health and wellbeing
- Professor Mark Lawler, Associate Director, Health Data Research Wales Northern Ireland / Chair in Translational Cancer Genomics, Queens University, Belfast
Development of the GP Intelligence Platform
- Dr Brendan O’Brien, Consultant Clinical Informatics Specialist, Health & Safety Executive
- Dr Margaret O’Brien, Head of General Medical Services / Assistant Director Integrated Care, Health & Social Care Board
Qlikview – Data Driving Enhanced Performance Accountability
- Rosemary Farrell, Assistant Director Informatics, Northern Health & Social Care Trust
- Emma Hannaway, Head of Performance and Information, South Eastern Health & Social Care Trust
Showcasing NI Capability, Capacity and Innovations in Health & Wellness
- Elaine Armstrong, Head of Marketing, Cirdan
The potential for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare
- Cathy Coomber, AI Collaborative Network NI
International Ecosystem Network Update
- Damian O’Connor, Director Ecosystem Development, ECHAlliance
Promote your organisation free of charge! Bring along a pop-up banner
Thank you to our hosts Queen’s University Belfast for supporting this NICH-ECO gathering.