- This event has passed.
POSTPONED – Northern Ireland Connected Health Ecosystem Gathering
March 26 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
As you will have heard over recent weeks there are potential risks associated with large scale events given the growing numbers affected by both strains of the coronavirus. Added to this, following the collapse of Flybe airlines, flight connections to and from Belfast have become significantly affected.
As a result, and with much regret, we have decided to postpone this Ecosystem Gathering.
We will, however, be looking to host this event in the near future as soon as there is more certainty with both issues. We will contact everyone that has registered when we can confirm a new date for the gathering.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope you understand the reasons behind the decision.
As we move closer to the Northern Ireland Connected Health Ecosystem Gathering, we are delighted to share details of the latest confirmed speakers and how to register for free!
- Professor George Crooks, Chief Executive, Digital Health and Care Institute, Scotland
- Sean Holland, Chief Social Worker, Department of Health, Northern Ireland
- John Kennedy, Co-Chair Power to People Report Panel and Social Care Consultant
- Dr Paschal McKeown, Charity Director, Age NI
- Dr Margaret Whoriskey, Head of Technology, Enabled Care & Digital Healthcare Innovation, Scottish Government
- Brian O’Connor, Chair, ECHAlliance
- Andy Bleaden, Director of Ecosystems & Membership, ECHAlliance
The meeting will outline progress towards Health and Social Care Transformation in Northern Ireland with a particular focus on: ‘Reform of Adult Social Care’
With guest speaker Professor Rafael Bengoa, Chair, Expert Panel, Bengoa Report
Background Reports include:
There will be networking opportunities, short facilitated workshops, relevant examples of good practice and pop-up exhibition space (no fee).
We hope you can join us and we ask you to share this invitation with your networks and colleagues.
• Location: Banqueting Hall, City Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland
• Time: Registration, including refreshments: 8.30 am to 9.00 am
• Programme: 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
We thank Belfast City Council for their kind generosity for the use of City Hall.