July 6 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Praxi Network, as partner and coordinator of Enterprise Europe Network’s activities from Greece, organises on the 6th of July 2022, a matchmaking event dedicated to the nanotechnology sector. Nanotexnology 2022 will be a hybrid multi-event, combining live participation (on-site) in Thessaloniki and virtual (online). The event explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and also Nanomedicine.
This networking event is organised in the framework of NANOTEXNOLOGY 2022 and it will take place on 6th July 2022, in Thessaloniki, Greece as well as virtually. The event is organised by PRAXI Network, coordinator of Enterprise Europe Network Hellas.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Attending the matchmaking event requires purchasing a ticket. Please follow this link for more details and registration instructions.
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2022 is an international multiple event comprising Conference on Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics, International Conference on 3D Printing, 3D Bioprinting, Digital & Additive Manufacturing, Exhibition and Business Forum.
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2022 explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. NANOTEXNOLOGY brings together over 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business, technical and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
Following a pre-arranged schedule of meetings, scientists and entrepreneurs, developers, engineers, as well as companies and end-users of Nanotechnologies & Organic Electronics will be able to review recent developments, identify outstanding needs and solutions for their business
This event aims to provide a unique opportunity for the participating organisations to:
- Present their know-how and innovative technologies
- Find new technological solutions
- Meet potential business partners
- Find partners for collaborative European R&D projects
- Meet and establish cross-border contacts
with some of the major actors in the field of Nanotechnologies & Organic Electronics.
- Flexible and Printed Electronics: Materials, Processes and Applications
- Nanophotonics, Micro & Nanoelectronics
- 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing
- Nanomaterials & Nanobiomaterials
- Nano-energy, Renewables & Environment
- Large & Pilot Scale Manufacturing Equipment
- In-Line Metrology & Zero Defects Manufacturing
- Nanobio-Medicine, Nanomedicine
- 3D-Bioprinting & Tissue Engineering
- Biosensors & Bioelectronics
- Artificial-Intelligence, Machine Learning & Robotics
- Internet of Things
- NanoConstruction & Buildings
- Smart textiles & Wearable Electronics
- Nanotechnology & Food, Food Packaging
- Open Innovation Test Beds
- Business & Venture
- Publishing Houses
Reasons to participate
This networking event presents an ideal platform to identify technology and business partners, through pre-arranged meetings. You simply need to register, present yourself, your company or organisation and your technology online and select interesting partners before the event. For further details go to How to participate.
The earlier you submit your collaboration profile, the more exposure and collaboration opportunities there will be.