- This event has passed.
April 27 @ 8:00 am – April 28 @ 5:00 pm
mPower is a five-year €10m Interreg VA project drawing to a close in July 2022. The project engaged with older people (age 65+) living with long-term conditions across the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland. mPower enabled people to take the steps they wanted to live well, safely and independently in their own homes. The event will share learning from the project.
This Festival will celebrate and reflect the success of mPower and will:
- evidence and demonstrate its impact;
- stimulate discussion on how best to support citizens to manage their health and wellbeing;
- explore how to maximise mPower’s learning and success in future;
- and demonstrate why working collaboratively across the Irish Sea added value to outcomes.
- The programme will include a wide range of speakers from the project plus key stakeholders in the sectors affected and the aim will be to encourage conversations, exchange ideas and broaden awareness of the project’s themes, challenges and achievements.
Attendance would be of interest to people across sectors who have worked with the project, people who were aware of the project and remain keen to hear about its conclusion and people with an enthusiasm for people being at the centre of health and care.
We are currently planning the mPower Festival to be an in-person event and are looking forward to welcoming you to networking opportunities and breakout sessions. We are also keen to be as open as we can be for attendance and will ‘broadcast’ from the main hall over the 2 days, giving those who choose to attend virtually the option to do so.
With the support of the venue the Festival will adhere to all Public Health advice in place at the time. If, due to escalation of the pandemic, a decision is required to revert to a completely online event this will be taken no later than the first week of April 2022 and we will keep all registered attendees up to date.
For event enquiries: email@example.com
For registration enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org