- This event has passed.
Knowledge Exchange Webinar “Digital Health, Wellbeing and Smart Specialisation”
“Digital Health, Wellbeing and Smart Specialisation”
18th November 2020 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
The objective of the webinar is to share the experiences of two AER regions on:
- supporting the development of digital solutions that support healthy living.
- fostering collaboration between public sector, universities, civil organisations, entrepreneurs and businesses.
- how we intend to achieve business growth and efficiency in public health services.
- how digital health innovation fits with our regions’ smart specialisation strategies
10.00 – 10.05 Welcome and introductions
● Kenneth Johannesson, AER Committee on Social Policy and Public Health, Vice President for Health Innovation / Councillor Region Värmland
● Donna Henderson, Chair of AER Digital Health Network / Head of International Engagement, TEC & Digital Healthcare Innovation, Scottish Government
10.00 – 10.35 Setting the Scene – Smart Specialisation in Värmland and Scotland
● Anders Olsson, Manager of Research and Innovation, Värmland Dept of Regional Growth
● Linda Murray, Head of Strategy, Scottish Enterprise
10.35 – 11.15 Creating an ecosystem for digital health and wellness –
● Magnus Bårdén, Managing Director, DigitalWell Arena / CEO of Compare (Region Värmland, Sweden)
● Prof George Crooks, Chief Executive, Digital Health & Care Innovation Centre (Scotland, UK)
11.15 –11.30 Q&A and discussion