- This event has passed.
International Conference “Innovation and Investment”
2nd December 2021 @ 09:00 – 18:00
Among the panelists will be:
- Matthias Bertling from Next e.Go – the German company which will start production of electric cars in Lovech.
- Mark Treherne – the co-founder and chairman of BBI Cambridge. He has worked with many early-stage biotechnology companies, including CDD, Xention, Ampika, Population Genetics Technologies, Domain Therapeutics, Cyclofluidic and NeuroSolutions. Mark was Chief Executive of the Life Sciences Organisation of UK Trade & Investment and helped define the national investment strategy for dementia research in the UK.
- Dronamics – a Bulgarian startup that aims to democratize global freight transport, thanks to unmanned cargo drones with a range of up to 2,500 kilometers.
- Spas Kerimov – the founder and CEO of Printivo, a biotech company creating living tissues & organoids with 3D-bioprinting technology.
- GwangJu Institute of Green-Car Advancement – a South Korean automotive cluster with extensive experience in innovation and green technologies.
Highlights in the discussions:
- Presentation of innovative products and working business models;
- Innovations in the software industry;
- Artificial intelligence and biotech;
- Stimulation of innovations and new technologies in business;
- Opportunities for financing innovative projects.