- This event has passed.
8th April 2019 - 12th April 2019
The IHE-Europe Connectathon provides a unique opportunity for vendors to test the interoperability of their products in a structured environment with peer vendors. Participants test against multiple vendors using real world clinical scenarios following IHE Integration Profiles specifications.
The annual IHE Connectathon affords all companies, large and small, the opportunity to test their own products, across a variety of domains including Radiology, Cardiology, Pathology, Patient Care Devices, Patient Care Coordination, Pharmacy, Laboratory, and IT Infrastructure, along with those of their peer vendors.
Introducing testing of the new Dental Domain with the Integration Profile Secure Exchange of Dental Information (SEDI)
The last few years have seen national, regional and hospital tender procedures demand current independent demonstrations of IHE profile implementation competence by vendors and an increasing number of buyers are turning to the IHE Product Registry and Connectathon results pages which list Connectathon results, as part of their decision making process.
IHE-Europe published a Whitepaper on Connectathon, which explains in detail what the Connectathon is and how it is done.
Connectathon Key Benefits
- Subject your products to interoperability competency testing, and be recognised as a successful participant.
- Improve the conformance of your products to IHE Profiles.
- Ensure your products continue to meet the expanding base of IHE Profiles, solving real-world interoperability problems.
- Join industry leaders during VIP tours of the Connectathon floor.
- Share experiences with over 350 industry leading professionals.
- Learn from Connectathon Monitors knowledge and expertise.