- This event has passed.
POSTPONED – ICIC20 – 20th International Conference on Integrated Care
27th April 2020 - 29th April 2020
We are very pleased that the 20th International Conference on Integrated Care (ICIC20) will take place in Amadria Park Convention Centre, Šibenik, Croatia from 27-29 April 2020. The conference is a partnership with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Croatia, the City of Zagreb, Health Center Zagreb – Centar, Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts, University of Zagreb, Libertas International University and the Catholic University of Croatia . The conference attracts 1000 researchers, clinicians and managers from over 60 countries, who are engaged in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care.
The conference will build on themes from previous years and would like to include in this year’s programme papers that are focusing on the following areas:
- Meeting the challenges of integrated care in early development, childhood and transitional care in adolescents
- Integrated community care approaches for better management of diseases with a stigmatizing effect, including for example mental health and addiction issues
- Better managing the care of vulnerable populations including for example war veterans, and preventing isolation and loneliness
- Integrating survivorship, caring for carers, palliative and end-of-life care
- Use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital tools in the people-centred integrated care
Registration for this event opens next week and ECHAlliance is delighted to share with you a 10% discount on delegate fees, please contact [email protected] for more information. With the early bird discount this will mean a 20% total discount by booking early!
You can view the full conference tracks and see the guidelines for submission here