- This event has passed.
HLTH VRTL 2020
12th October 2020 @ 8:00 am – 16th October 2020 @ 5:00 pm
ECHAlliance is excited to be a partner of HLTH VRTL 2020!
HLTH VRTL 2020 is the most important healthcare event of the year. The year everything changed – we are facing a global health pandemic, a cultural crisis and will have one of the most important Presidential elections of our time. Now more than ever, it’s essential for us to gather together to spark true change and discuss the impact that this past year will have on the industry going forward.
While we may not be able to meet in person this fall, you can still expect an exceptional virtual experience, bringing together leaders from across the health ecosystem to help solve some of the industry’s largest problems and to bring to life some of the most promising opportunities to improve health.
Global Perspectives on Connectivity, Collaboration & COVID 19
A GLOBAL VIEW ON DIGITAL DATA onThursday 15 October from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST Time
This session will focus on international developments in health data and digital health and showcase a range of innovative products and services some developed in response to COVID19.
- What’s happening with Health data in Europe? By Bleddyn Rees, ECHAlliance’s Deputy Chair and Director at the Digital Health Society – Wales, UK
- What is social prescribing & its use in the pandemic? by Jennifer Neff, Co-founder and co-CEO at Elemental Software – Ireland
- Findata – What is it all about? by Jaana Sinipuro, Project Director at Sitra – Finland
- Dynamically mapped health ecosystem for responsive innovation by Dr Arunangsu Chatterjee, Associate Professor of Digital Health & Education, University of Plymouth – UK
- What is an App Library and how has the pandemic changed the use of Health and Wellbeing Apps? by Liz Ashall-Payne CEO at ORCHA – UK
- The future of Connected Data use for Orthopaedics services by Jim Pierrepont, Chief Innovation Officer at Corin Group – UK
- A Digital and safe Vaccination Delivery Service by Cliff Kirby, CEO at NeedleSmart – UK
- Innovative health data initiatives in Germany, Moscow and UK by Tomaz Gornik, CEO at Better – Slovenia
AROUND THE WORLD IN 90 MINUTES on Thursday 15 October from 12:30h -14h EST Time
The Global Connector Partnership. A Global Pandemic requires a Global Response. International Perspectives on Lessons Learned and What Can Be Gained
Experts from India, Africa, Commonwealth, Australia, Chile, and Europe will share their key lessons learned during the pandemic with strong messages of hope about the potential for positive impact on our health services and also on the Economy.
- Brian O’Connor, Chair at ECHAlliance – Europe
- Amit Thakker, Executive Chairman at Africa Health Business – Africa
- Prof Rajendra Gupta, President and Board Member at Disease Management Association of India (DMAI) – India
- Prof. Vajira Dissanayake, Chairman at Commonwealth Centre for Digital Health – Commonwealth
- Bronwyn Le Grice, Founder | CEO | Managing Director at ANDHealth – Australia
- Martin Kozak, Country Manager at InterSystems – Chile
Connect virtually with your peers across the greater community of health, from the comfort of your own space. After a year that has created so much distance, it’s our mission to create a creative, collaborative and personalized networking experience for all attendees.
Join us, October 12-16, 2020, for five days of inspiring content, curated networking, educational sessions, and dynamic events.
ECHAlliance members can receive a special discount on registration . Contact Heather@echalliance.com to get your discount code.